Just as fish need to swim and birds need to fly, dogs need to walk. Regular walks can help keep your pet in shape, lengthen and improve the quality of their life, and result in a better and happier state-of-mind. With Barking Budds we make sure your pets get the attention, care and excersies they need during their walks. To provide your pet with 100% of individual attention we DO NOT offer pack walks. The individual time we spend with your pet during their walks is crucial to us.
Where we cover:
and Greenwich Village
Our Walking Sessions:
Relief Walks: 15mins
Average Walks: 1/2hr
Long Walks: 1hr
Prices varies for each session
Every Walk Includes:
- Flexible schedule to fit your timing
- Fresh water after every walk
- Feed or administer any medication if needed
- A written daily report or text on how your pup did on each walk
- Towel-off your pup so you don’t have a mess on rainy days
- Providing a detailed and itemized invoice
ONE FREE overnight stay with our grooming service! Pick up am/pm drop off NEXT day am/pm. Cannot be combined with boarding.
Transportation to and from you home is included. Proof of vaccination is needed.
Dog or cat pets certainly know when they are clean and looking good. Well-groomed pets are happier, healthier, and more outgoing. Just like all of us, they feel good when they look good. Barking Budds offers a complete line of fine grooming services to bring out the best of appearance and personality in any breed. No more than 2 pups will booked during each grooming session. We offer a cage-free, friendly, home environment. Text message with occasional picture will be sent to let you know everything with With over 12 years of professional grooming experience we work hard to satisfy all your pets need.
This service consists of a full body haircut usually using scissors and clippers. Haircuts start with all the elements described in our Basic service. You decide exactly how you want your pet to look, how long or short the hair should be and whether your pet should look full bodied or slim. Barking Budds will work hard to give your pet the individual look you want that will assuredly bring out the essence of its personality.
This is an essential service that maintains the appearance and hygiene of your pet. no more than 2 dogs are booked at one time and all pups will be cage-free. Basic service at Barking Budds include:
- Premium shampoos and conditioners
- Blow dry
- Full brush out
(de-matt and de-shed not included)
- Nails and pads
- Teeth brushing
- Anal glands (if necessary )
- Sanitary Clip
- Cleaning of the eyes and ears
- Trimming around the eyes and feet
- Text with occasional pictures on how your pup is doing
Pet Sitting and Boarding
Is Fido afraid to travel? Does he or she have anxiety leaving home? In our pet sitting service, we stay with your pet over night in his or her familiar, secure environment, where all the sights, smells and sounds are familiar. We also brings in your mail/ newspaper, waters your plants, and ensures the security of your home while you are away. These additional services take very little time away from your pet so he or she receives plenty of quality time and tender loving care with the us.
Pet boarding starts with a minimum of 2 nights stay. Grooming will be an optional add-on service therefore one free overnight will not be included.
Not too comfortable having someone over? No worries, our pet boarding service provides the services of housing your pet not in a kennel or the back of a pet shop but under the roof or our own home in Queens. Rest assured your pet will not be left alone in the dark after hours. All boardings are cage-free, even during bedtime. Pick up and drop off transportation is included with this service. And if "Fluffy" is looking a bit "Scruffy", we also provide professional grooming service so your pet can return home looking clean and smelling fresh (extra charges will apply).
Basic Pet Sitting and Boarding Service Includes:
- Fresh water daily
- Feeding according to your instructions
- Supervised playtime
- 3 30mins to 1hr walk depending on the weather and your pup
- Pet mess cleanup (as it happens)
- Arranging for veterinarian treatment when necessary.
- Administering medications, vitamins, or other previously prescribed oral and topical treatments.
- Personalized love and attention according to your special instructions.
- A text/ email to let you know how your pet is doing with occasional pictures